Information pursuant to the purposes of art. 13 and ss. of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 of 27 April 2016, (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) "relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (regulation general data protection) "Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 we inform you of the following:Owner, Data Protection Officer and Data Processing Managers
The Data Controller and Data Protection Officer is Giovanna Vassallo (hereinafter also the "Data Controller") and can be contacted by written communication to be sent to: Goddess Temple Rome no-profit - Val di Lanzo Street, 144 - 00141 - Rome (Italy) or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
In case of changes by the aforementioned Manager, this document will be modified at the same time and it will be available upon request by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.orgOrigin of the data
By implementing the registration procedure, users voluntarily communicate their personal data to Giovanna Vassallo, the Data Controller.
The personal data communicated by users through the registration procedures for our services will be processed in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and other regulations in force on the subject.
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the data deemed mandatory (marked with the sign *) will prevent correct registration as well as the possibility of using the services reserved for registered users and, in the event of a purchase, the execution of the related contract.
The personal data Giovanna Vassallo processes are collected from the data subject, through paper forms or electronic correspondence, or, during the various existing relationships, can be obtained through other channels such as, for example:
Websites (social networks, chat, App, installation of cookies: for third-party cookies, we invite you to read the relevant information published on third-party sites. The data can be associated with online identifiers produced by devices, applications, from the tools and protocols used, such as IP addresses, temporary markers (cookies) or other identifiers. These identifiers can leave traces which, when combined with unique identifiers and other information received from the servers, can be used, with consent, to create individual profiles.Purposes and methods of data processing
The personal data collected with this registration are processed in order to allow access to the services provided and reserved for registered users.
In the event that the user has given consent when activating the service, or expresses it subsequently and until the revocation of the same, your personal data may be processed by Giovanna Vassallo for:
● allow access to services provided in person or online and reserved for registered users;
● to send, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, communications of a commercial nature on their products and services, or of third-party companies, including automated, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research and for verifying the degree of user satisfaction;
● carry out, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the service, or express it subsequently, and until the revocation of the same, also by means of electronic tools, analysis of specific behavior and consumption habits, in in order to improve the services provided and target commercial proposals of interest to the user, also offering to third parties the aggregate summary data of the openings and clicks obtained through a tracking system using "cookies"
● Giovanna Vassallo will also use personal data for administrative and accounting purposes and for the execution of contractual obligations towards users who are part of its customers.
Personal data sent through the registration procedures for the services can be processed by Giovanna Vassallo with automated tools. The possibility remains for Giovanna Vassallo to process the aforementioned data in aggregate form, in compliance with the measures prescribed by the Guarantor Authority and by virtue of the specific exemption from the consent provided for by the same, for electronic analysis and processing (eg: classification of the entire customers in homogeneous categories for levels of services, consumption, expenditure, etc.) aimed at periodically monitoring the development and economic performance of Giovanna Vassallo's activities, orienting the related industrial and commercial processes, improving services, as well as planning and carry out commercial communication campaigns.Methods of data processing and storage
Specific security measures are observed by Giovanna Vassallo to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Personal data are recorded and stored on electronic databases located in Italy, in countries belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) and in third countries that guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
The processing of personal data provided by users may also be carried out by companies, entities or consortia, appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of Giovanna Vassallo, provide specific processing services, or related, instrumental or support activities.
Among these data processors is the website hosting service providerhttps://www.goddesstemplerome.com/https://www.tempiodellagrandedea.com/https://www.mayavassallodiflorio.com/
The personal data provided by users may also be disclosed:
● to investee or associated companies;
● to subjects whose right to access personal data is recognized by legal provisions, regulations or community legislation;
● to subjects to whom the communication is required by law or regulation, or by public subjects for the performance of their institutional functions;
● to Giovanna Vassallo.Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to ask Giovanna Vassallo access to personal data concerning him/her, as well as the correction, cancellation, limitation, opposition to their treatment and portability of the same, if processed in automated way on the basis of consent or for the execution of the contract.
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016.